|LoadStar® Server Enterprise (LSE) |
Manage your Aircraft Data from Desktop to Aircraft with
Teledyne Controls' LoadStar®. Server Enterprise
The LoadStar® Server Enterprise (LSE) application manages the configuration, storage and
electronic distribution of Software Parts. LSE builds on the success of Teledyne’s LoadStar®
software in use at over 40 airlines worldwide.
Electronic Distribution and Process Automation
- Eliminate media (floppy disks, CDs) through the monthly electronic distribution of navigation
databases and Software Parts.
- Web-based distribution instantly transfers Software Parts to data loaders and directly to the
aircraft via wireless links.
LSE logs Software Parts receipt, validation, distribution, loading, and load record keeping,
reducing existing cumbersome procedures. LSE also returns logs, downloads and distributes
Quick Access Recorder (QAR) data to engineering, and tracks delivery progress. Delivery tracking
provides operators with access to near real-time progress reports of the avionics systems and
Airline to Aircraft Integration and Delivery
- For most airlines, LSE is the missing link in their Software Part collection and distribution process.
- This integrated solution makes it possible to electronically distribute Software Parts from
desktop to data loaders across the fleet with a single press of a button.
- LSE configuration control supports wireless distribution directly to the aircraft via Teledyne’s
Wireless GroundLink® Quick Access Recorder (WQAR), AirLAN NG and enhanced Airborne Data
Loader (eADL) systems.
Secure User Access for Data Integrity
Flight operations, maintenance and engineering personnel can access LSE through their desktop
computer. Full access to LSE is entirely under airline control and only encrypted communications
from authenticated clients are able to gain access to LSE, ensuring data security and integrity.